A warm welcome to you – this is my brand-spanking new food blog! My hope is throughout the course of blogging, many different types of food/drinks/nosh will be presented that can satisfy any and all readers.
The truth is, though, some food ideas may skew to my preferences. And my number one weakness is for anything that falls in both the sweet & salty categories. Luckily for me (and for those of you that also fall in this delicious camp), there are beaucoup recipes that can satisfy this craving.
One of my favorite meals to prepare when I know my sweet tooth needs a salty kick is a Peanut Honey Pretzel LUNA bar.
Prep for this recipe isn’t too shabby, and you feel less guilty than you would about eating a candy bar, because there is an inspirational quote on the back from some lady about not letting age be a limiting factor to success.
PEANUT HONEY PRETZEL LUNA BAR
- 1 Peanut Honey Pretzel LUNA bar
- Parsley for garnish (optional, but classy)
1) Look at the bar and decide if you want to eat it
2) If the answer is “yes,” use your fingers to open the wrapper
3) Take the bar out of the wrapper (if you want to keep the wrapper for the inspirational quote, I guess you can, but don’t be weird about it or anything)
4) Eat the bar