I was lucky enough to spend this past weekend in New York City celebrating people that I love. Including this adorable one-year-old.
What? The cutest.
Bonus – I got to eat some delicious, calorie-free cuisine while there (remember the golden rule: if you are on vacation, it’s calorie-free).
It was tough heading back home to full calendars and stacked to-do lists but I knew the right home-cooked meal would soften the blow.
Here’s a delightful and fairly simple recipe I made to remind myself that every day can feel like a vacation with the right ingredients. I call it Frozen Pizza.
- 1 frozen pizza
- Parsley for garnish (optional, but classy)
1) Dig around in your freezer and pray there is something edible in there
2) Find pizza box and open it
3) Preheat your oven to whatever the box tells you to
4) Once oven is ready & rarin’ to go, stick the pizza in there (again, follow instructions on the box, going rogue here can have consequences)
5) Remove pizza and slice it up in whatever way floats your boat